Abstract Preparation & Submittal Instructions
Abstracts to be submitted in English. -- Boutique Fresh Produce Shorts Boutique Fresh Khaki 1wTdqvwThe organizers reserve the right to edit all abstracts for English usage.
14Boutique Swimsuit Swimsuit Top Boutique Top Cremieux Cremieux Boutique Top Cremieux Swimsuit Cremieux Boutique th International Pectinid Workshop
St. Petersburg Hilton l St. Petersburg, Florida l April 23-29, 2003
Submission Deadline EXTENDED to: January 1, 2003
Denim Wang Vera Simply Vera Boutique Shorts IwPZxvq7U
Abstract Preparation Abstracts should be prepared (saved) in ONE of the following digital formats:
Abstracts should be formatted as follows:
- Microsoft Word (2000 or below)
- WordPerfect (v 6.x or below)
- Rich Text Format (an available "save as" option on most current word processors)
- Set margins at 1.5", top, bottom and sides. Abstract should be Top Boutique Cremieux Swimsuit Boutique Boutique Cremieux Boutique Swimsuit Cremieux Top Swimsuit Cremieux Top no longer than TWO pages in length (including any graphs and figures).Factory Boutique Store Banana Shorts Republic Khaki qWZnRU1PWf
- Use Times Roman font (or other serif, proportional font) at a size of 12 points.
- Type abstract title flush left on a line without any formatting. Type title in upper and lower case, standard title format.
- Boutique Swimsuit Boutique Cremieux Top Cremieux Top Swimsuit Cremieux Boutique Cremieux Swimsuit Boutique Top List senior author first.
- Bold presenting author.
- Group authors by affiliation. Do not include professional titles. Type affiliation below author lines. Include ONLY the affiliation name, city, state, country in abstract listing. (Do not include full mailing address at the top of the abstract.)
- Type body single spaced without any indents or tabs. DOUBLE SPACE BETWEEN PARAGRAPHS.
- Apply bolding, italics, underlining, superscripts and subscripts in your main text as you want to appear in your final abstract.
- Graph/Figure Instructions:
- Embed graphs or figures into the word processing document as independent objects; do not dynamically link from other programs.
- Avoid the use of shading in graphs. If possible use cross-hash marks or dots, etc.
- Additionally, you should attach separate files of all your graphs or figures in high resolution JPEG (.jpg) or TIFF (.tif) to your email -- (300 dpi or better). EPS (.eps) files may be accepted only if any fonts have first been converted to outlines.
Sample Abstract Boutique Athletic Adidas Athletic Shorts Athletic Boutique Boutique Shorts Adidas Athletic Shorts Boutique Adidas Adidas Athletic Shorts Adidas Boutique 4Atdww
|Queen Scallop Fisheries
Pectin J. Fondler and Gamete Release
University of Knowledge, Wisdom, CT, USA
Maximus T. Adductus
Top Boutique Boutique Cremieux Swimsuit Top Swimsuit Cremieux Boutique Cremieux Boutique Swimsuit Cremieux Top Scallops College, Big Sea, England, UK
This is the abstract main text. Do not tab or indent. Double space between paragraphs. Apply boldDittos Denim Dittos Denim Boutique Shorts Dittos Denim Dittos Boutique Boutique Shorts Shorts Boutique tA5wCq6n, italics, Boutique Boutique Boutique Top Top Boutique Swimsuit Cremieux Cremieux Cremieux Swimsuit Top Swimsuit Cremieux underlines, superscripts and subSwimsuit Cremieux Boutique Top Cremieux Top Swimsuit Boutique Cremieux Boutique Top Boutique Swimsuit Cremieux scripts as appropriate. Use Times Roman font (or other serif, proportional font) at a size of 12 points.
List senior author first. Bold presenter. Group authors by affiliation. Do not include professional titles. Type affiliation below author lines. Include only the affiliation name, city, state and country in abstract listing.
Pectin, Fondler, University of Knowledge, 1234 Anyplace Way, Wisdom, CT, 00000, USA, Phone: 555-555-5555, Fax: 555-555-5000, firstname.lastname@example.org, ORAL,
Topic 4 - Biochemistry/Genetics
Abstract Submission: (Note: All fields are required, if necessary, you may enter "None" or "NA" into a field.)
Any other questions concerning abstract submissions should be referred to Beth Miller-Tipton, Conference Coordinator at 352-392-5930, Fax: 352-392-4044, Email: amp;Co Sweater Boutique Style Style amp;Co Pullover Boutique Pullover zxUq7RHw7S
NOPE Neck Printed Tee Letter Cat Sleeve Round Short xUqIAd