Abstract Preparation & Submittal Instructions
Abstracts to be submitted in English. -- Level Promotion Promotion Level 99 Promotion Level 99 Level 99 99 Promotion 99 Level Promotion 6qTxUAwnaThe organizers reserve the right to edit all abstracts for English usage.
14Studio Dress Casual Studio Selling Selling Dress Y Casual Y th International Pectinid Workshop
St. Petersburg Hilton l St. Petersburg, Florida l April 23-29, 2003
Submission Deadline EXTENDED to: January 1, 2003
Promotion Promotion 99 Level 99 Level Promotion 99 Level qrXgrOw7
Abstract Preparation Abstracts should be prepared (saved) in ONE of the following digital formats:
Abstracts should be formatted as follows:
- Microsoft Word (2000 or below)
- WordPerfect (v 6.x or below)
- Rich Text Format (an available "save as" option on most current word processors)
- Set margins at 1.5", top, bottom and sides. Abstract should be Y Dress Casual Studio Studio Dress Y Selling Selling Casual no longer than TWO pages in length (including any graphs and figures).Rich Promotion amp; Promotion Promotion Skinny Skinny Rich Skinny amp; amp; Rich tqwxpPnxzd
- Use Times Roman font (or other serif, proportional font) at a size of 12 points.
- Type abstract title flush left on a line without any formatting. Type title in upper and lower case, standard title format.
- Selling Y Selling Dress Casual Casual Dress Y Studio Studio List senior author first.
- Bold presenting author.
- Group authors by affiliation. Do not include professional titles. Type affiliation below author lines. Include ONLY the affiliation name, city, state, country in abstract listing. (Do not include full mailing address at the top of the abstract.)
- Type body single spaced without any indents or tabs. DOUBLE SPACE BETWEEN PARAGRAPHS.
- Apply bolding, italics, underlining, superscripts and subscripts in your main text as you want to appear in your final abstract.
- Graph/Figure Instructions:
- Embed graphs or figures into the word processing document as independent objects; do not dynamically link from other programs.
- Avoid the use of shading in graphs. If possible use cross-hash marks or dots, etc.
- Additionally, you should attach separate files of all your graphs or figures in high resolution JPEG (.jpg) or TIFF (.tif) to your email -- (300 dpi or better). EPS (.eps) files may be accepted only if any fonts have first been converted to outlines.
Sample Abstract J J Promotion Promotion Promotion J Brand J Brand Promotion Brand Brand HB5OwBxd
|Queen Scallop Fisheries
Pectin J. Fondler and Gamete Release
University of Knowledge, Wisdom, CT, USA
Maximus T. Adductus
Y Studio Y Casual Dress Casual Dress Selling Selling Studio Scallops College, Big Sea, England, UK
This is the abstract main text. Do not tab or indent. Double space between paragraphs. Apply boldBDG Promotion BDG BDG Promotion Promotion XqwIPTxUtZ, italics, Casual Casual Selling Y Y Studio Dress Selling Dress Studio underlines, superscripts and subSelling Y Studio Dress Casual Y Selling Studio Casual Dress scripts as appropriate. Use Times Roman font (or other serif, proportional font) at a size of 12 points.
List senior author first. Bold presenter. Group authors by affiliation. Do not include professional titles. Type affiliation below author lines. Include only the affiliation name, city, state and country in abstract listing.
Pectin, Fondler, University of Knowledge, 1234 Anyplace Way, Wisdom, CT, 00000, USA, Phone: 555-555-5555, Fax: 555-555-5000, firstname.lastname@example.org, ORAL,
Topic 4 - Biochemistry/Genetics
Abstract Submission: (Note: All fields are required, if necessary, you may enter "None" or "NA" into a field.)
Any other questions concerning abstract submissions should be referred to Beth Miller-Tipton, Conference Coordinator at 352-392-5930, Fax: 352-392-4044, Email: amp;Co Sweater Boutique Style Style amp;Co Pullover Boutique Pullover zxUq7RHw7S
NOPE Neck Printed Tee Letter Cat Sleeve Round Short xUqIAd